Partner with MediTest Laboratories for superior urine drug testing & toxicology services
MediTest Laboratories provides medication monitoring and drug detection services.
Our LC-MS/MS technology provides precise drug-specific identification and quantitative or qualitative analytical results of all present, or absent, drugs and metabolites.
With MediTest, health care professionals can choose the test methods suited for their individual needs, immunoassay and/or drug specific LC-MS/MS. Our cutting-edge LC-MS/MS technology uses significantly lower cutoff levels than in-office drug tests (point-of-care testing) and is, therefore, more accurate in determining medications and other substances present in, or absent from, a patient’s system at the time of the test. Results are securely reported to the health care provider within 48 hours of the patient’s sample receipt at our lab.
Safe, Efficient Specimen Handling.
Upon receipt of the urine specimens at our laboratory:
- Specimen is scanned into our Lab Information System and receives a unique lab accession number for accurate tracking and identification.
- Specimen Validity is preformed (as requested by health care providers), by testing pH, Nitrites, Creatinine and Specific Gravity.
- Immunoassay (IA) test is preformed to screen for the presence of drug classes, illicit drugs and prescribed or non-prescribed medications (as ordered); providing a “positive” or “negative” result.
- Confirmation testing for “positive” or “negative” result (as ordered) is preformed, by way of liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry.
- Confirms the drug class, specific drug and its metabolites (qualitative)
- Determines numeric value to the drug in that specimen (quantitative)
- Compile a comprehensive report, clearly and concisely for health care providers.
What we provide
Fast, Accurate Reporting.
Our accurate, fast results are used as a tool for health care professionals to review and reference the critical information they need to support, and improve, patients’ overall treatment plans. We ensure that health care professionals have a choice between ordering tests individually based on each patient’s needs, or use a custom panel of tests that they select. Our accurate, fast results improve patient care, comfort and overall treatment results.
Our clear and concise reports consist of, but are not limited to:
- Necessary patient demographic information
- Clinician contact information
- Reported prescribed medications
- Specimen Validity screen results (if ordered)
- IA and LC-MS/MS test types, outcomes, measured results and cutoff values associated with each drug and/or drug class and metabolites
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS) responsible for reviewing the data reported